HP printers has its official webpage - 123.hp.com/setup to download the respective drivers of your HP printer (123.hp.com/setup Envy, officejet, officejet Pro, deskjet, Laserjet). You can check the complete guide for setup, downloading and installing hp printer drivers and software easily.
Complete Process to Setup HP printers from 123.hp.com/setup
Step 1: 123 HP Unboxing Printer Setup
- Take from the shipment box the 123 HP Setup Printer and place it on a flat rigid surface. Remove from it the packaging materials.
- Included in the package are the user handbook, power cord, USB cable and CD-installation driver and Ink cartridges.
- Remove from the device all tapes and packing materials. The device is packaged closely to prevent the printer’s parts from moving during shipment.
- Keep the shipping box and other recycled packing materials aside.
Step 2: 123.hp.com setup Printer Power Cord Connect
- Connect to the back of the hp printer on the small end of the power cord and to the other end of the wall electrical outlet.
- Make sure you directly connect the power cable to the wall socket without a voltage stabilizer or extension cord.
- The device automatically switches on. Enter the necessary information from the control panel on your printer, such as language or interface, location, date and time zone.
Step 3: How to load HP printer paper
- Pull the input and output tray 123 hp com setup printer. Remove any tapes or materials for packaging thereon.
- Open the entry tray and unlock the tapes on paper width and longitudinal markers.
- Extend the sheet of paper to the maximum capacity. Take the new plain white paper bundle and load it into the input tray.
- Drag the markers so that the sheets are tight, but not too close. Once you’re done, close the paper tray.
Step 4: How to install HP printer ink cartridge
- The printers 123.hp.com/setup run with dual ink cartridges. A three-color black cartridge made of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow.
- The compliments contained in the packages include the user manual, power cable, USB cable, CD driver and Ink cartridges.
- Unplug the protective tape under the ink cartridge, which safeguards the contact points and the print-head. Place the tin cartridges in their respective slots and lock it in the cartridge latch position.
Step 5: Align the 123 hp com Printer tin cartridges
- To avoid printing wrong documents, align ink cartridges.
- Alignment on the scanner is done. Take the protective plate on the glass of the scanner.
- Clean the glass and maintain the front facing alignment plate.
- Ensure that the document is placed on the faces of the scanner glass according to the alignment markings.
- Choose OK and wait until the printer is in alignment.
Step 6: Install the driver software 123 HP Printer
- In your 123-hp printer, the driver plays a crucial role. The driver’s primary purpose is to communicate between the printer and the computer.
- The driver can be downloaded from the link on the website. A new window opens by clicking on the link. Enter the printer model and select your computer’s operating system.
- Once the printer software is downloaded, install it by following the on-screen instructions. During the installation procedure, select network connectivity mode.
How to Setup Hp printer on Windows
Hp printer setup on Windows – When you set up your 123.hp.com/setup printer with HP recommended software on your computer, the print driver is installed and you can access the features that the printer supports. When you print documents, photos, and web pages. You can use this print driver to change color, paper, quality settings, and more.
After opening the HP printer setup by windows print driver, see the instructions in this document to see or change the configuration location.
Steps to setup HP Printer on Windows
Learn how to launch the HP Print Driver window from a general-purpose Windows application and navigate to different tabs and menus.
- Open the print settings window
- On your computer, open the document or photo , click the File or menu icon, and then click Print . The Print or Print Photo window or pane opens, displaying general settings for the print job, including a menu for selecting the printer to use for printing.
- From the main print window or pane, open Document Properties or Print Settings to access the 123.hp.com/setup print driver settings. The name of the button or link depends on the application performing the print.
- Word Microsoft : [Printer Properties] to click
- Paint and WordPad : [Basic] Click
- Windows Photo Viewer : the bottom right of the screen [options] and click, in the print settings window [Printer Properties] to click
- PDF Reader Adobe : [Properties] to click
How can you download and install HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup?
- Switch on your HP printer and computer
- Open your web browser and write 123.hp.com/setup.
- Ensure that you have installed cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer.
- Click on Download to have the ideal software for your printer.
- Now you will need to type your HP printer model in the provided space.
- You will need to select the printer driver and click on the download button.
- Now go to the downloaded file and run the software to install the drivers.
Steps to setup your HP printer
- Firstly you will need to open the print setting Window.
- Now you will need to know the steps to launch the HP print driver window from the general-purpose window application and go to different tabs and menus.
- On your computer system, you will need to open documents and click on the file icon and then select the print option.
- This will open the print photo window and here you will find general settings of the print job including a separate menu for choosing the printer used for printing.
- Open the document and properties so that you can access the 123.hp.com setup printer driver setting.
- Now to choose from different settings you will need to click on the top of the window and select the advanced button option to get to the different settings.
- If you find the print shortcuts tab then you can select this to use shortcuts that already have preferences for the common print job.